Accident Management is one of the most overlooked areas of company fleets. By implementing a complete program you could save thousands of pounds on your overall operating costs. A bespoke Accident Management service is designed to deliver tangible savings and streamlined processing, resulting in a reduction in;
- Employee stress levels;
- Vehicle off road time;
- Average repair costs;
- Reduced Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR);
- Daily rental usage and cost;
- End of Contract refurbishment costs or higher resale values for your vehicles.
Whilst reducing the above areas of incident and repair management, the service will furthermore, increase the following;-
- Salvage returns;
- Incident reporting, beneficial for insurance premium renewals;
- Repair progressing, keeping all interested parties up to date on progress and vehicle return dates.
Accident Management service is a product that fills the gap left by traditional insurance. It allows you to continue to enjoy driving the same make or model of the car or an equivalent size of van as your own, should yours be off the road following an insurance claim.
Accident Management recognises that your vehicle, whether it's you're own or a company vehicle, it's an essential part of your life. So if the unexpected happens, your mobility is assured.
If you've been the unfortunate victim of an accident that wasn't your fault, then you shouldn't be deprived. A like-for-like vehicle will be arranged whilst your car or van is being repaired.
We will liaise with the insurers and third party on your behalf as part of our insurance management service, saving you the hassle.
We will handle the recovery or your uninsured losses, such as personal injury, loss or earnings & policy excess so you are not out of pocket.
"A comprehensive Accident Management policy will enhance all aspects of your fleet operation, whilst giving your drivers a quality support service at a highly stressful time. By implementing this type of service you will not only reduce repair costs but also control your ever increasing insurance premiums. Therefore, the long term effects of an accident management policy will benefit not only your drivers but also your finances"
What to do at the scene of an accident:
- STOP YOUR CAR after any accident, you are required to do this by law;
- SWITCH ON HAZARD LIGHTS to warn other traffic;
- CHECK FOR INJURIES and call 999 immediately if medical assistance is needed;